The Airforce X and Y Group Vacancy are released for the selection of the Airmen into the Indian Airforce Service. The Airforce X and Y Group Exam are conducted by the Air Force Selection Board. Through this exam, one can join the technical and Non-Technical Branches of the Indian Air force as an airman. The X group is for the technical entries while the Y group is for the non-technical entries. The vacancy is released together. Let’s see the details about the Airforce Airmen latest vacancy 2022, selection process, Eligibility Criteria Exam details etc.
Airforce Airmen Latest Vacancy 2022:
The Airforce Exam is conducted for the selection of the Airmen into the Indian Airforce Service. The vacancy is released once a year. Airforce Airmen Latest Vacancy 2022. The Official Notification will be released on the official website of the Airmen Selection Board.
|Paper||Availability of Forms||Date of Examination|
|X & Y GROUP||Dec /Jan||March / April|
There are also some requirements that have been marked as mandatory to appear for the examination. Here are the details about the required eligibility criteria that is mandatory to have in any manner.
- A candidate must be an Indian.
- For X Group: A candidate should have passed class 12th with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 50% mark or Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- For Y Group: A candidate should have passed class 12th in any stream from the government recognized Board with overall 50% marks and 50% marks in English individually.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years old and it should not be more than 21 years old.
- There is no relaxation has been to any candidate, it will be same for all.
Well, A candidate must match the following mentioned eligibility criteria in order to be able to apply for the Airforce Airmen’s latest vacancy. Now let’s see the complete selection process of the Indian Airforce Airmen that are selected from Airforce x and y group.
Airforce Airmen Selection Process:
The Selection of the candidate for the Airforce X Group (Technical) and Y Group (non-technical) is done in the following phases:
- Stage 1: Online Examination
- Stage 2: Physical Fitness Test
- Stage 3: Medical Exam
- Stage 4: All India Merit.
Written Examination: The Online Exam is basically a written examination that would be conducted to check the basic and theoretical knowledge of the candidate. In the written exam, one will be asked from the following subjects:
- General Awareness etc
Physical Fitness Test: This test is conducted to check the candidate’s physical capacity. In the PFT, One has to appear for the following physical activities:
- 6 km of running to be completed in 8 minutes.
- Squats etc
Medical Exam: The Medical exam is the important phase of selection. A candidate must be medically fit in all manner. The medical tests would be conducted under the guidance of the military doctors at the military hospital.
All India Rank: This is the last phase of selection but plays an important role. On the basis of the performance in the Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Exam. The All India Merit List will be prepared and only top candidates will be selected finally.
Airforce X and Y Group Vacancy Written Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Number of Questions||Max Marks|
|Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA)||25||25|
Airforce X and Y Group Written Exam Syllabus:
The Syllabus of the examination is going to be the same as earlier, there is no changes has been made. Here is the list of subjects that one has to cover for the Airforce Airmen Latest vacancy X group as well as the Airforce Y group etc.
- Sentence Improvement
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Test etc
- Sets, Relations, functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequence & Series (AP & GP)
- Binomial Theorem
- Coordinate geometry – Straight line
- Coordinate geometry – Circles
- Coordinate geometry – Parabola
- Coordinate geometry – Hyperbola
- Exponential Series
- Logarithmic Series
- Limit & Continuity
- Application of Differentiation
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Integration
- Differential Equations
- Physical World & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- The motion of System of particles & Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems etc
- Latest Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Geography
- Indian Politics
- Indian Navy & Military
- Books & Authors
- Sports, Awards, etc
How to prepare for Airforce X and Y Group Exam 2022:
In order to get selected through the Indian Airforce Airmen Latest vacancy. One will have to perform better in all phases of selection. One needs to join the best academy to get proper education and training regarding the selection. You can join the CPDA to get proper preparation. We have a team of ex- Defense Examiners and Officers who give proper training and education to the teachers. We always use different tricks to train the candidates and make them able to clear the exam. We CPDA have:
- Well researched study material
- Regular physical training sessions
- Monthly unit test
- All India Mock test just before the AFCAT Examination
- Online test series
- Monthly Parent Teacher Meeting
- Doubt removal classes
- Orientation sessions
- Regular Interaction with selected candidates
- SSB Interview Classes
- Hostel Facility
There is nothing we left, you will be trained in all possible manners to clear the selection phase. Join the CPDA Academy to get trained well for your Airforce Latest Vacancy 2022.
FAQs For Airforce Airmen Vacancy
Yes, You can apply for the Airforce Y Group vacancy but can not apply for the Technical entry which is X group etc.
One must at least 17 years old and it should not be more than 22 years old. It will be the same for all. No relaxation has been given to anyone.
The Exam is conducted twice a year once in the month of March/April and again in the month of Nov/Dec etc.