Airforce Apprentice Training 2022 Online Form, Apply Now
The Indian Airforce has a number of vacancies to join the service. There are different types of vacancies is released by the selection authority every year to recruit candidates. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the Airforce Apprentice Training 2022 Online Form. We will get to know about this vacancy and what are the required eligibility criteria to apply for the vacancy and its complete selection process etc.
Each vacancy is different as well as its eligibility criteria and selection procedure etc. It is always better to get complete information about the vacancy before you opt to apply for the vacancy. Check whether you are prepared to clear the selection rounds or not. Here are the complete details.
Indian Airforce Apprentice Training 2022:
Indian Airforce has released the advertisement for recruitment to the various post of Apprentice. All the candidates who are interested in this Airforce Apprentice training 2022 Recruitment and fulfil the eligibility can apply online till 19 February 2022. For Air Force Apprentice Recruitment related information like eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale and all other information read the advertisement and then apply. Here are the details about some important dates related to the vacancy:
- Application Begin: 28/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 19/02/2022
- Complete Form Last Date: 19/02/2022
- Written & Practical Exam : 01-03 March 2022
- Merit List Released: 17/03/2022
- Course Start: April 2022
Indian Airforce Apprentice Training: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Airforce Apprentice Training|
|Information Authority||Apprenticeship India|
|Number of Vacant Slots Available||80|
|Course Number||A3TWT Entry Courses|
|Stipend||Rs. 7,700 on a monthly basis|
|Training Centre||Air Force Station, Ojai in Nashik|
|Application Deadline||19 February 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written and Practical Examination followed by Document Verification or DV|
|Written and Practical Examination Date||1 March 2022 to 3 March 2022|
|Merit List Announcement||17 March 2022|
|Course Commencement||1 April 2022|
Total Number of Vacancy:
As per the official notification, there are 80 vacancies has been offered for the Airforce Apprentice Training 2022. These 80 vacancies have been divided into the following trade:
|Course Number||Trade||Total Vacancy|
|Airforce Apprentice Training Written Test A3TWT 03/2022||Machinist||04|
|Welder Gas & Elect||06|
|Mechanic Radio Radar Aircraft||09|
Required Eligibility Criteria:
In order to apply for the vacancy, there are some required criteria that are mandatory to have in any manner to be eligible to apply for the vacancy.
- A candidate must have passed class 12th from any government recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- One must have an ITI certificate with minimum of 65% marks.
- The age of the candidate must be at least 14 years to apply for the vacancy and it should not be more than 21 years old.
- Well, there are also some relaxation has been offered to the candidates as per the Airforce rules and regulations. To get exact details about the relaxation criteria, Make sure to check the official website.
To check the Official Notification: Click Here
A candidate also needs to be medically and physically fit in all manners to apply for the vacancy. There is no relaxation and medical criteria, it is going to be the same in all manners.
The Selection of the candidates will be done in multiple stages of selection. A candidate has to clear the following rounds of selection, here are the details:
- Written Examination
- Practicals in related trade
- Medical Examination
- Documents verification etc.
Well, teh written exam is the first and toughest phase of selection. Each candidate has to clear every round of selection individually. After clearing the written exam, one will proceed for the Practicals and the medical examination etc. After these three phases of selection, the final and last round is documents verification. You have to share your hard copy of your documents for physical verification. The list of documents has been mentioned in the section of the article.
How to fill Airforce Apprentice Training 2022 Recruitment Form:
In order to apply for the vacancy, a candidate will have to visit the Official Website of the selection authority and follow the procedure mentioned below:
- Join Indian Airforce Apprentice Training Written Test for Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment Under 2022 Candidates Can Apply Between 28/01/2022 to 19/02/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Airforce Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You do have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Application Fee
- General /OBC/EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Registration Online etc.
A candidate has to submit the following documents while filling up the online application form for the Airforce Apprentice Training 2022 Online Form. These documents must be in scanned form. Well, one will also need to hard copy as well after the clearing of the selection process for physical verification.
- Passport Sized Photograph of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Class X or Matriculation Certificate.
- Certificate or Marksheet for Class XII or equivalent.
- ITI Certificate in the respective trade.
- Caste Certificate in order to avail the age relaxations.
Make sure that your documents are all ok. A minor mistake in the documents can be a good reason for a temporary rejection or maybe a permanent rejection. Make sure to choose a better academy to get prepared well for the written exam and practicals etc.
Join the Cadets Point Defence Academy to get prepared by the Defence examiners and Ex-Defence Officers. We have given a good number of selection in this field. It is all easy for us to train a candidate for the Airforce Apprentice Training 2022. It is about your career and time, Take the decision wisely and join CPDA to get trained better.
All the eligible candidates can apply till the 19th of February 2022 at 5pm. No applications will be accepted after 5pm.
There is a total of 80 vacancies that have been released by the selection authority. The 80 vacancies have been divided into different trades.
The Application is being accepted online only. All the candidates who are eligible can apply through the official website of the selection authority. Click Here for the registration form page.