Indian Army has released the advertisement for 52 NCC Special Entry Men & Women. Any candidate who wants to appear in this Army NCC Special Recruitment 2022 and fulfil the eligibility can apply online from 15 March 2022 to 13 April 2022. Read the advertisement for eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure and all other information in 52 NCC Special Entry Men & Women Recruitment 2022. To get complete information about the Army NCC Entry 2022, Check the complete article below. Here are some details related to the important dates and events.
- Application Begin: 15/03/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 13/04/2022
- Last Date Complete Form: 13/04/2022
- Course Start: October 2022
Army NCC Entry 2022, Apply Online for SSC 52 NCC Special Entry:
All the candidates who have done NCC and have a C decision certificate can apply for the Indian Army NCC Entry 2022. Through this entry, one can become an officer in the Indian army service. This is a Special Entry, You will not have to attend any Written Exam, you will be directly called for the SSB Interview and then medical. For the Army soldiers, You can apply through this entry you will get around 70% relaxation in the Physical tests. This is one of the best ways to start your career in the Indian Army. This is only for the Candidate who has NCC ‘C’ certificate with a minimum B grade. Here are the details about the posts that are available for men and women.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|NCC MEN 52 Entry||NA|
|NCC Women 52 Entry||NA|
Now let’s see the details about the required criteria that one needs to have to apply for the Indian Army NCC Entry 2022 and its complete selection procedure etc.
Eligibility Criteria Required:
Here are the mandatory eligibility criteria that a candidate needs to have in any manner to apply for this NCC Special Entry 2022.
- A candidate must have done graduation in any field from any government recognized college or Institute.
- A candidate must have NCC ‘C’ certificate with a minimum B grade.
- The age of the candidate must be between 19 to 24 years old.
- One must be medically and physically fit in all manners.
- There is no relaxation in age and other required criteria, it will same for every candidate.
These are the complete required eligibility criteria that are mandatory to have to apply for the Indian Army NCC Entry 2022 vacancy. Now let’s see the Selection Process.
The selection of the candidate would be based on the marks scored in the Graduation degree, the candidate who would get shortlisted through this; they will be called for the SSB Interview and then medical tests. The selection
process would be like this:
- Shortlisting of the candidates based on marks scored in graduation degree.
- SSB Interview
- Medical Tests etc
In this entry, A candidate will not have to appear for the Written Test, they would be directly called for the SSB Interview on the basis of their marks scored in the Graduation. The Selection is just based on the Interview. One will have to prepare well in every manner to get clear this Interview. After the Interview is done, The Selected candidates will appear for the Medical Examination etc.
The Selection in the Indian Armed forces is purely based on the Interview which is conducted by the SSB (Service Selection Board). Through the Special Entry, One will not have to appear for the Written Examination. Well, let’s see the complete details about the selection process and required criteria etc. Make sure to prepare better in all manner to clear the SSB Interview. Here are details about How to apply for Army NCC Entry 2022 latest vacancy.
How to apply for Army NCC Entry 2022:
In order to apply for this latest vacancy which is NCC Special Entry. One just has to visit the Official Website of the Indian Army and do the following for the registration:
- Join Indian Army NCC 52th Entry for April 2022 Batch. Are Released Notification for NCC 52th Entry Recruitment Online Form 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 15/03/2022 to 13/04/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Join Indian Army (Bhartiya Sena) Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You do have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Fill the form correctly, Now wait for the phase one result. They will shortlist the candidate on the basis of marks scored in graduation. If you get shortlisted, You will get a call letter for SSB Interview.
Once you get the letter for SSB Interview, Prepare better in all manners for Army NCC Entry 2022. Make sure to join CPDA to get prepared under the Ex-SSB Interviewers who are giving training at the Cadets Point Defence Academy. Our team of SSB trainers has given a good number of selections in the Indian Army every year. Join the academy and be able to crack the Interview.
FAQs For Army NCC Entry 2022
All the candidates who are eligible can apply till the 13th of April 2022. No forms will be accepted after this date.
Yes, Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the Indian Army NCC Entry 2022. Check the details regarding the eligibility criteria requirement.
The age of the candidate must be between 19 to 24 years old. As per the notification, no relaxation has been offered to any candidate, it will be the same for all.