The Indian Army has a number of vacancies joining the service. The Selection Authority has recently released the latest vacancy on the official website of the Indian Army. All the candidates who want to join the technical branch of the Indian Army service can apply for entry. Here in this article, we will get to know the complete details about the Indian Army SSC Tech Entry 2022 for Men and Women. Here are some important dates that are related to the vacancy and after that we will see the other details.
- Application Begin: 08/03/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06/04/2022 up to 03 PM only
- Last Date Complete Form: 06/04/2022
- Course Start: Notified Soon
Indian Army SSC Tech Entry 2022 for Men and Women:
All the candidates who are interested can check the complete selection process and required eligibility criteria etc in the article below. Here are the details about the vacancy and the trades that are being offered in Army SSC Tech Entry 2022.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Short Service Commission 59 Men Various Post||NA|
|Short Service Commission 30 Women Various Post||NA|
List of Trades that are being officered through the vacancy:
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electronics & Communication
- Micro Electronics & Microwave
- Satellite Communication
- Aeronautical / Avionics / Aerospace
- Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation
- Automobile Engineering
- Industrial / Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering & Mgt
- Opto Electronics
- Fibre Optics
- Ballistics Engineering
- Rubber Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Workshop Technology
- Laser Technology etc.
Selection Process of Army SSC Entry 2022:
The Selection in this entry is done differently. Most of the Army vacancies for the officer are selected through the Written Exam, Service Selection Board Interview, Medical Test, etc. Here the Selection process is completely different.
The selection of the candidate will be done in three phases. The first phase of selection will be done through the marks on your graduation degree. In short,
- Shortlisting of the candidates through the marks.
- Service Selection Board Interview
- Medical tests etc.
The maximum weightage of selection is based on the SSB Interview. The shortlisting of the candidate for the SSB Interview (which is phase one of selection) will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the graduation Degree. The Army SSC Entry 2022 is for the Men and Women. Women can also opt for Non-tech Courses.
Required Eligibility Criteria:
All the Male and Female candidates who have passed B.tech or B.E from any Government Recognized College are eligible to apply for this entry. There are also some relaxation has been given to some special candidates: Let’s have look at that:
- Those who want to apply for the Non-Tech Entries must have done graduation in any discipline from any government Recognized College.
- All men and women can apply for Non-tech Entries.
- Candidates studying in the final year or final Semester of graduation can also apply but:
- They will need to submit proof of passing at the time of the Interview.
This is a requirement of the educational Qualification for this Entry. Now let’s see the Age barrier to apply for this. There is some special relaxation in the age that has been given to the candidates who belong to the Army background or belong to any special region.
Age Limit for Men and Women:
To apply for this entry. The age of the candidate must be at least 21 years and the maximum age must be 27 years old. The age of the candidate will be verified through the class 10th Marksheet as well as Aadhaar Card etc. Make sure that your Date of Birth is the same in the matrix mark sheet and in your Aadhaar Card etc.
- For the Widow of Defense Personnel: 21 years old to 35 years old.
- This relaxation will be given only to Personnel’s wife whose husband has been martyred in Harness.
A candidate who belongs to the Hilly Area like Manipur or any other special region. They might also get some relaxation. To check the complete relaxation criteria, check the official website.
Grant of Commission:
All the candidates who get selected through this entry will be entitled to the Short Service Commission. The Short Service Commission is basically a duty period of seven to ten years. A candidate can also extend the duty period up to a maximum of 14 years.
As per the recent news, There are criteria in the Indian Army Service that one can also get a permanent Commission. Well, this is not confirmed in the news. There is no official announcement has been made on this.
Training After the Selection:
All the candidates who get selected through the Army SSC Tech Entry will be trained at the Officer’s Training Academy at Gaya for a minimum time duration of 49 weeks. Further training of the candidate may be done at the Indian Military Academy.
While a cadet is in training. All the expenses of the training will be borne by the Academy and cadets will also get some Money as a Stipend. After the completion of the training, cadets will be posted to the post of Lieutenant in the Indian Army Service.
How to apply for Army SSC Entry 2022:
The process to apply is simple, One just has to visit the Official Website of the Indian Army and follow the process as mentioned below:
- Join Indian Army Are Released the Short Notification for 59th SSC Men & 30th SSC Women Recruitment 2022 Vacancies in Indian Army Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 08/03/2022 to 06/04/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Army 59 SSC Men & 30 SSC Women Entry 2022 Latest Recruitment Online Form 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You do have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
It is not easy to join the Indian Army, the selection stages are tough and one will have to prepare very well in order to beat the competition. Join the CPDA to get better preparation for the Army SSC Entry 2022 and be able to clear the selection stages.
FAQs Army SSC Entry 2022
Yes, there is a provision to get a permanent commission in the service but that depends on various factors.
All the eligible candidates can apply till the 4th of April 2022 up to 3pm. No form will be accepted after 3pm.
The age limit is completely the same for male and female candidates. One must have age between 21 years old to 27 years old.