Army TES Recruitment 2022 (TES 47th Entry), Apply Online
The Indian Army has recently released the TES 10+2 Entry on the official website. All the candidates who have passed class 12th with Science are eligible to apply for this entry. Through this entry, one can join the technical branch of the Indian Army as an Engineer. Here in this article, We will get to know about the Army TES Recruitment 2022 and what are the required criteria to apply for this vacancy its complete selection process etc. Indian Army releases a number of vacancies every year to join the service as an officer, engineer or as soldier etc. let’s see the complete details about the vacancy and after this, we will see the selection process, eligibility criteria & some other details etc.
Army TES Recruitment 2022:
There is no major changes has been made in the TES 2022 vacancy. The Selection procedure is going to be same as earlier but there is some changes in the Eligibility Criteria. Now the Selection Authority has marked JEE Mains Exam as mandatory to appear for the TES 47th Entry.
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Army|
|Post Name||TES 47/Technical Entry Scheme 47|
|Starting for online applications||24 January 2022|
|Deadline for online applications||23 February 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be available soon|
|Exam Date||To be available soon|
|Result Date||To be available soon|
These are the details about the vacancy. All the candidates who are eligible for this can apply online through the official website of the Indian Army. Here are the required criteria that are required to have to apply online.
Eligibility Criteria for Army TES Recruitment 2022:
There is nothing much in the Eligibility Criteria Section. Here are the following that one must match to apply for the vacancy.
- Only those candidates can apply who is having physics, chemistry, and mathematics at the 10+2 level. With a minimum of 70% marks.
- The JEE mains exam has been marked as mandatory to apply for the Army Technical Entry Scheme 2022.
- To apply for this, one must have appeared for the JEE Mains 2021 Examination.
- The candidate’s age must be between 16.5 to 19.5 years old.
- The age should not be less than 16.5 years old while applying and it should not be more than 19.5 years old on the date of commencement of the course.
There is no relaxation has been given to any candidate regarding their caste, Community or Religion. It will be the same for all. There is some relaxation in Height that is given to the candidates who belongs to the Gorkhas or Nothern-Eastern Region etc. Now let’s see the details about the selection process of the Army TES recruitment 2022.
Selection Procedure of TES 10+2:
There is no written exam for the selection. The selection will be based on the performance in the SSB Interview. The Shortlisting of the candidates for the SSB Interview will be on the basis of the marks scored in the class 12th examination. So the selection will be like this:
- Shortlisting of the candidates
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination etc
The Criteria for shortlisting the candidates are a bit different. It is done on the basis of the overall marks as well as the Subjective marks like PCM, English etc. Now let’s see the details about Medical & Physical Criteria and after that, we will see how to apply for Indian Army TES 10+2 Recruitment 2022.
Required Medical and Physical Criteria:
To join any part of the Indian Armed forces whether it’s the Indian Air force, Indian Navy Indian Army etc and wants to be a part of this for a long time, you will need to be fit and healthy all the time. A minor mistake in the medical examination or physical standard can cause permanent rejection from the service. The Medical examination while joining the service is done very strictly by the military doctor at the Military Hospitals. In the medical examination, one will need to appear for all kinds of medical checkups like Chest X-ray, Lungs check, Kidney, Liver and all other body organs.
The Doctor makes the final report after the proper checkups. If you have any minor problem that is correctable and can be corrected within six months, you may get time for the treatment of this. If you get a permanent rejection, there is no way to get back.
How to apply for Indian Army TES 10+2 Recruitment 2022:
To Apply Online for the Army TES 10+2 recruitment 2022, one needs to visit the official website. Here is the step by step process to apply online.
- Visit the official website.
- Register yourself as a new user.
- You can register with your email ID.
- Login to your account and click on the TES 10+2 Application form.
- Fill out the form correctly and mention all the details that are asked in the application form.
- You have to submit some documents as well along with the application form.
- The documents must be in scanned form.
- You must have a Scanned photo of yours and a Left thumb impression etc.
- After all, this, Submit the application form and take a print of the form.
- High school mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate if you are OBC or SC/ST
- Scanned passport size photo.
- Your Scanned signature
- Your scanned left-hand thumb impression.
It is not tough to fill the form of Army TES recruitment 2022. If you find it difficult. Go to the cyber cafe and fill out the form. Make sure to mention every correct in the application. A minor mistake can be a problem while the documents verification round.
FAQs For Army TES Recruitment 2022
All the candidates can apply online through the Official Website of the Indian Army till 23 February 2022.
Yes, the JEE Exam has been marked as mandatory. A candidate must have appeared for the JEE Mains 2021 to apply for the TES 2022 Entry.
No, A candidate must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 70% marks to apply for the TES Entry.