- Application Begin: 11/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 09/06/2022
Indian Army TGC 136th Online Form 2022:Recently the application form for TGC (Technical Graduate Course) has been released on the official website of the Indian Army. Here are some details about the Indian Army TGC Online form 2022:
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army|
|Advt. No.||TGC 136|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100- 177500/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||June 9, 2022|
List of Engineering Courses Allowed:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc.
- Electronics & Telecom
- Electronics & Comn
- Satellite Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation
- Micro Electronics and Microwave.
Army TGC 136th Eligibility Criteria:A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be a citizen of India, A subject of Bhutan, a Subject of Nepal, or A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. Age Limit: The candidate’s age must be between20 to 27 years as of 01 July 2021. (Candidates born between 02 July 1994 and 01 July 2000, both dates inclusive). No relaxation has been given to any candidate regarding their Caste, Community Religion etc. Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of the Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
Selection Procedure of TGC Entry 2022:The Selection will be done on the basis of the three phases of selection. One will need to each phase, it is mandatory. Here are the phases of selection that one has to appear and clear:
- Shortlisting of the Candidates
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
Shortlisting Criteria of Army TGC 133:
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream.
- After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-served basis, up to a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
How to apply for Army TGC 136th Online form 2022:All the candidates who are eligible can visit the Official Website of the Indian Army and apply online for the vacancy. Make sure to fill out the form correctly and mention all the details as asked in the application form.
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Category Candidates Only Applied the Online Form