The AFCAT Exam is conducted under the authority of the Indian Airforce Selection Board. Through this vacancy, A candidate can join the different branches of the Indian Air force as an officer. One has an option to choose Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch etc. The Selection is not that easy, One will need to prepare well to clear the selection phase. Here in this article, I am also sharing with you the link to Download AFCAT GK Model Paper for the preparation of the Written Examination.
|Name of the Exam||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)|
|Conducting Body||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Language of the Exam||English|
|Occurrence||February and August|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Download AFCAT GK Model Paper in Pdf:
General Knowledge requires you to have up-to-date knowledge of Current Affairs, scientific inventions, History, Geography, defence-related news and any other topics of importance. This is the section in the examination that can be easiest to score marks. Well, there are many books available in the market that can provide you better education but a single book is just not enough for the preparation. You need to have to just which is latest and has been designed as per the AFCAT Exam standard.
The CPDA has a Team of Officers and Examiners for the AFCAT Education and Training. The CPDA has its own publication of books and our team has designed the AFCAT Books for the preparation. Well, we follow the best teaching techniques and make the students able to clear the exam. Well, here we are sharing the link to download AFCAT GK Model Paper in Pdf which has been designed by the experts and can help you in a very good manner in your preparation. You can download the AFCAT GK Model Paper from the given link below:
Download AFCAT GK Model Paper: Click Here
Download AFCAT English Model Paper: Click Here
Download AFCAT Arithmetics Model Paper: Click Here
AFCAT Written Exam Pattern:
|Exam||AFCAT||EKT (only for technical)|
|Mode of Exam||Online||Online|
|No. of Questions||100||50|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours (120 minutes)||45 minutes|
|Negative Marking||1 mark||1 mark|
AFCAT Written Exam GK (General Knowledge) Syllabus:
There is nothing much to prepare in the AFCAT General Knowledge. Here is the list of the following topics or chapters that one has to prepare for the AFCAT General Knowledge.
- Art and Culture
- Current Affairs
- Defense etc
How to prepare for AFCAT Written Exam (Paper through AFCAT Model Paper):
- The first student has to mark a good study plan. Remember one thing this exam is not too hard you just have to be clear with the 10+2 syllabus.
- You can also take help from some AFCAT books also. Or you can take some AFCAT coaching classes 7 days crash course. In Allahabad Cadets Point Defence Academy is one of the best coachings for crash courses.
- Make shorts note while you are studying. So that you revise it at the end time of preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- If you do not have enough time for the preparation then just solve the previous year question papers as much as you can.
- According to my, if you were good at 12th, you just need 3 months for the best preparation, if you are regular and punctual of time.
- you just have to study for 4-5 hours every day and solve the previous year question paper as much as you can.
Take the complete help of the paper that has been shared above. It has been designed by the experts. Download the AFCAT GK Model Paper and other model papers of English & Artimatics etc. Prepare well and do your best in the written examination.