Download Free AFCAT Model Paper of Arithmetic
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) an exam is conducted Indian Air force itself for the recruitment of officers in their following branches like the Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground duty officers. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about AFCAT Examination and also sharing with you the link to download the free AFCAT Model Paper of Arithmetic. To get complete details about this, check the complete article below:
Download Free AFCAT Model Paper of Arithmetic:
You have an option to either start your preparation from or join any reputed institute. Joining a coaching institute has its own benefits. At the academy, you would have healthy competition with other students. No matter what method you choose, you will always have to solve the sample papers to get prepared well for your examination.
Here I am sharing with you the link to download the AFCAT Free Model Paper of Arithmetic. It can be helpful for the students to get prepared well. Solving sample papers or model papers gives you a better understanding, better reach towards the paper. Click on the given link below to download the AFCAT model paper.
Click Here to Download AFCAT Free Model Paper.
Exam Pattern AFCAT:
The Syllabus of the exam is not too broad. A candidate has to prepare only four subjects for the AFCAT Written Examination. Here are the details.
|Reasoning and military aptitude test||25|
- Mode of exam -Online
- Total no. of questions -100
- Time duration 2 hours (120minutes)
- Each question would be carrying 3 marks
- 3 marks would be given for every right answer
- 1 mark would be deducted for a wrong answer
- No marks will be deducted for un-attempt questions etc
To prepare for this you can buy books available in the market or you can join any defence coaching Cadets Point Defence Academy to prepare well for your exams.
AFCAT Written Exam Syllabus:
The Free AFCAT Model Paper of Arithmetic and other subjects are very helpful in the preparation of the examination for Here are the following subjects that one has to prepare for the AFCAT Written Examination:
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Military Aptitutde Test.
- Art and Culture
- International Current Affairs
- Basic Science
- Basic Grammar
- Fill in the blanks by choosing the appropriate word
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Testing of Vocabulary
- Decimal and Fraction
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time and Work
- Profit & Loss
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
- Odd One Out
- Venn Diagram
- Pattern Completion
- Dot Situation Analysis
- Blood Relation
- Missing Figures
- Figure Classification
- Coding and Decoding
- Spotting the Embedded Figures
- Sequencing etc
How to Clear AFCAT Written Exam:
AFCAT is basically knowns for being the easiest written exam. The written exam is very easy but the competition is very tough. There are very few seats in AFCAT around 25-30 seats all over India. you just have to do better than other candidates. Try to attempt maximum questions. and Do your best subjects first in which you can tick maximum correct answers.
Attempt your question one by one start with English because this is the easiest portion in the exam in which you can score well. Then move to the General awareness, this can be also easy to tick. Do the numerical questions at last because these questions take a lot of time and might be missed your other portion because of this.
- Every day solve 2-3 sample paper and read the NCERT books. (Download Free AFCAT Model Paper of Arithmetic from the given link above.
- Give mock test every day in order to gain sufficent knowledge about the exam.For the mock test you can join Cadets Point Defense Academy.
- Always focus on your strongest subjects more than the other subject, where you can score maximum.
- After preparing your subjects well, start giving time to your weekest portion in order to get balance.
- Usually people starts with the numerical portion, I would suggest you to start with your prepared subjects. Which you have prepared well and can score better.
- Nobody can be best in all the subjects, everybody has a week point.
I would suggest you join any defence coaching institute because they have the best experience about how to prepare for AFCAT you can join Cadets Point Defence Academy for AFCAT as a crash course. In which they will provide you complete guidance of AFCAT written exam with books, Free AFCAT Model Paper of Arithmetic and other subjects, mock tests, doubt solving session, imp tricks to solve difficult questions etc. The exam is easy but the competition is tough. You must have proper knowledge about the exam and its pattern.
Average cut-off of AFCAT
- Every year the cut-off is between 130 to 190.
Prepare good for your exam, because around 2lakhs candidates appear every year and only a few get a chance to enter the Air force Academy. Join the Cadets point Defence Academy and get trained well for your examination and Interview. We have a team of officers and Ex-Airforce Examiners for education and training. It becomes easier for one to get trained under the officers.