How Can A Women Join the Indian Navy, Ways to Join Navy for women
Look, in our country, there is no discrimination regarding men and women. Everybody is independent to do what they want. If you want to serve the nation, you are allowed to do so either you are men or women that does not matter. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the details about How Can A Women Join the Indian Navy, Ways to Join Navy for women. Check the complete blog below:
Earlier women were inducted only for the SSC ( Short Service Commission) which is 8-10yrs of service. But now the Indian government has given approval for (Permanent Commission) for women. To get complete information about the Permanent Commission for women, click on the given link below:
Ways to Join Indian Navy for Women:
In the Indian Navy the women are allowed into the 6 branches as an Officer through women entries:
- ATC (Air Traffic Controller)
- Naval Architecture etc.
Let’s see the details of these Entries and See the required Eligibility Criteria to apply for the vacancy.
Women Can join Indian Navy as Air Traffic Controller:
You would have known by the name what it is. This is an Air traffic controller who controls the Air traffic and gives permission to aircraft to fly and clears the landing areas for a safe landing.
- Age limit:- 19.5 to 25yrs
- Educational qualification:- Candidate must have done B.E or B.tech in any discipline with physics and mathematics at 10+2 level.
India army, Indian Air Force or Indian Navy all needs observer. In the Indian Navy, they act as airborne coordinators of maritime warfare. Observer usually operates different equipment in Indian Navy’s onboard ship like communication equipment, Radar, Sonar and sonic etc. if you are interested to apply for this. Check eligibility criteria-
- Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 19-24yrs to apply for this.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have B.E or B.tech degree in any stream with having physics and mathematics at 10+2 level.
As we know the Indian Navy has its own court as we have seen in the movie Rustom. This is in the reality also. If any Navy personnel commits any crime or any mistake he/she will have to appear in Court. You can join this as an advocate in the Indian navy. let’s look at the eligibility criteria.
- Age Limit:- Age must be between 22 to 27yrs old.
- Educational qualification:– You just have a law degree from any recognized University.
This is basically a lower grade department. In this Finance, logistic and supply chain management are included.
- Age limit:- 19.5 to 25yrs
- Education qualification:- if the candidate is having a graduation degree in B.Sc or B.com with one year of post-graduate diploma in Finance, logistic or supply chain management are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: Candidates age must be between 21 to 25yrs to apply for this vacancy.
- Educational qualification: Candidate must have B.E or B.tech degree in any discipline with physics and mathematics in class 12th.
- If candidates are doing a master degree in physics and chemistry. The candidate is eligible to apply for the post.
but if the candidate is doing a Master degree in English. He/she must have physics and mathematics in the 12th class.
- If a candidate is doing Masters in computer application or computer science. Candidate should have studied either Physics or Mathematics at their graduation level.
- Those who are going post-graduation in Humanities, Economics, History or Political Science can also apply.
Women Can Join Indian navy as Naval Architecture:
They are engineers of ship structure and deals with ship designs, shipbuilding, its maintenance and marine operations. You can also apply for this through UES (University entry scheme) as per the latest notification.
- Age Limit:- Candidate age must be between 19.5 to 25yrs.
- Educational qualification:- Candidates must have B.E or B.tech degree in Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Metallurgy and Naval Architecture with at least 60% marks.
These are those vacancies that are available for females who can apply and live their dreams. You have any problem regarding defence contact Cadets Point defence Academy. For further updates about these vacancies follow our website. We will notify you whenever these vacancies would be available to apply.
This Blog is all about How Can A Women Join the Indian Navy, Ways to Join Navy for women. If you have the aim of Joining defence, Join the Cadet’s Points Defense Academy (www.cadetspointdefenceacademy.com) to get trained well for your exams and interviews. We have a team of highly qualified teachers and Ex- Defence Officers for the training. Feel free to contact us for any query related to the Defence.