Indian Army TGC-133 Medical Procedure 2021
Whichever branch of the Indian Navy or any other Armed forces, you will have to go through the medical test. The TGC means Technical Graduates Course Entry. This entry is only available in Indian Amry and in the Indian Navy, there is a B.tech entry for the technical Branches. Here in this article, we will get to know about the Indian Army TGC-133 Medical Procedure 2021. To get the information in detail, Check out the article below.
Technical Entry Scheme is for the Entry of the Engineers into the Indian Army Service. All the candidates who have done B.E or B.tech are eligible to apply for this vacancy. The Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the marks scored in degree, SSB Interview and Medical Examination etc. To get the details about the Selection procedure, You can click on the given below to get the complete information. Here we will get to know the complete details about the Medical Exam.
Army TGC-133 Medical Procedure and Criteria:
- You should have a Standard body weight as per your height.
- The height of the candidates must be at least 157.5 cm.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like gynecomastia, joint knees, colour blindness or night blindness.
- Your chest should be well developed with 5cm minimum expansion.
- Your elbow should not be turned in the outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completly fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be bad than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D AMD for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Binocular vision III
- Limits for colour perception I
- Should not have colour blindness or night blindness.
- This is a very normal test only a few get rejection in this, if you have full-grown set teeth, then you are fine.
In the SSB Interview, There is an Activity called GTO which is a ground task activity. They check your capability on the ground, So this is the kind of physical that is done in the Technical Graduate Course Entry. Let’s see the complete details about the Indian Army TGC Medical test.
Army TGC-133 Medical Test of 2021:
All the candidates who clears the medical Criteria will proceed for the Medical Test at the Military Hospitals. Here are the tests that one has to appear for:
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stone.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test etc.
If any problem occurs in your medical Examination Board will give you time to correct it or you may get Temporary rejection from the medical Board. Basically, there are two types of rejection in the Army Medical Board. Let’s see the details.
Medical Rejection Criteria of Army:
If any case you get a rejection from the Medical Board you can re-apply for that. And if they reject you again you can again re-apply. If they reject you, they will give a proper reason for that. Basically, there are two types of rejection. Temporary Rejection and Permanent Rejection. If you get permanent rejection they are no any way to go back, you re-apply for your medicals then too the result would be the same. If you have any minor problem you will be given time to correct this like 45 days, 90 days, maximum of 160 days only.
If you are defence aspirants, want to be a warrior make sure that you are fit enough to join the service. You should know there are so many para metres by which defence personnel check the capability and mentality of the Candidate in your medical and physical test. They will check you in all manner. So make sure before going for the medical or physical you have taken enough education about it. If you would not be aware of it. Maximum chances are that you will fail in your exams.
This Blog is all about the Indian Army TGC-133 Medical Procedure 2021. (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) If you have the aim of Joining defence, Join the Cadet’s Points Defense Academy to get trained well for your exams and interviews. We have a team of highly qualified teachers and Ex- Defense Officers for the training. Feel free to contact us for any query related to the Defense.