Indian Army TGC 133 Notification Out, Check out the Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process
Indian Army has a number of vacancies that are released every year for the selection of Officers, Engineers and Soldiers etc. Here in this article, we will get to know about the recent vacancy of the Indian Army for the Engineer’s Entry. Indian Army TGC 133 Notification Out, Check out the Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process etc. To get complete information about this latest vacancy in the Indian Army, check out the complete article below. I have shared all the details of this vacancy.
This vacancy is only for engineers. Those who want to join the Indian Army as Engineer, they can apply for this. The Selection Process and required eligibility Criteria are also very different from the other entries of the Indian Army. let’s see the vacancy details and then we will see its Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process etc.
Indian Army TGC 133 Vacancy Notification:
- Online Application has begun from 25th February 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online for TGC 133: 26 March 2021 till 3pm
- SSB Cutoff Declaration Date: April 2021
- SSB Interview Date: May or June 2021
- All India Merit List: Notify Soon
TGC 133 Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be a citizen of India, or A subject of Bhutan, or a Subject of Nepal, or A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The candidate’s age must be between20 to 27 years as of 01 July 2021. (Candidates born between 02 July 1994 and 01 July 2000, both dates inclusive). No relaxation has been given to any candidate regarding their Caste, Community or Religion etc.
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of the Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
Indian Army TGC 133 Selection Process:
The Selection will be done on the basis of the three phases of selection. One will need to each phase, it is mandatory. Here are the phases of selection that one has to appear and clear:
- Shortlisting of the Candidates
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
The Selection is 90% based on the performance in the SSB Interview. Candidates who will clear the SSB Interview will proceed with the Medical Examination. Let’s see the Shortlisting criteria of the TGC (Technical Graduate Course) 133.
Shortlisting Criteria of Army TGC 133:
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream.
- After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-served basis, up to a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
The SSB Interview procedure will be the same for all. For the preparation of the SSB Interview, You can join the Cadets Point Defence Academy for the better preparation. Out Institute have Highly qualified teachers and Ex-SSB Interview for the education and training. They make our students eligible to clear the SSB Interview. Join the academy and get trained well.
List of Engineering Courses Allowed:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc.
- Electronics & Telecom
- Electronics & Comn
- Satellite Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation
- Micro Electronics and Microwave.
All the candidate who is eligible can apply online. The Application will be accepted online only. In order to apply for the vacancy, You need to visit the Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply online.
This Blog is all about Indian Army TGC 133 Notification Out, Check out the Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process. If you have the aim of Joining defence, Join the Cadet’s Points Defense Academy to get trained well for your exams and interviews. We have a team of highly qualified teachers and Ex- Defense Officers for the training. Feel free to contact us for any query related to the Defense.