Indian Navy has a huge vacancy available through which one can be a part of the service as an Officer, Engineer or as a Sailor etc. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the Indian Navy SSC IT Vacancy 2022 Recruitment that has been released recently. All the candidates who are eligible for this, they must apply for the vacancy. In order to apply for the Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment, one will need to have some required eligibility criteria. Here we will get to know the complete eligibility criteria requirement and selection process that one has to clear to get selected in the service. Here are some important dates related to the vacancy.
|Date of filling out the online application form||27th January 2022|
|Last date of filling out the online application form||10th February 2022|
|Course start||July 2022|
|Date of interview||Available soon|
All the candidates who are eligible, they can apply for this from the official website of the Indian Navy. Well, there are some mandatory criteria that are mandatory to have to apply for the vacancy. let’s see the required educational qualification, age limit complete selection procedure etc.
Required Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Vacancy:
There is a bit high requirement of the Educational qualification. First of all, A candidate must be an Indian to apply for the vacancy. Here are the other details related to the Indian Navy SSC IT Vacancy 2022:
- A candidate must have done B.tech or BE degree in computer science from any government recognized institute/ university/ college etc.
- Candidate must have done MCA, M.tech or M.Sc in Computer Science.
- One must have scored at least 60% marks in graduation.
- Candidate age must be between 19 years old to 25 years old to apply for the vacancy.
- As per the notification, there is no age limit has been offered to any candidate regarding caste, community gender etc.
These are some required criteria that have been marked as mandatory to have to apply for the Indian Navy SSC IT Branch 2022 Vacancy. Now let’s see the selection procedure of the vacancy.
Selection Procedure of Navy SSC IT Branch Vacancy 2022:
The Selection Procedure of the Indian Navy SSC IT Branch 2022 Vacancy is a bit different from the other entries of the Indian Navy. The Selection of the candidate will be done in the following stages.
- Shortlisting of the candidates
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination etc
Well, here are the complete details (Step by Step) Process of the selection procedure like How candidates will e shortlisted and till SSB Interview etc.
- The application of the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the degree.
- The candidates will be called for the interview conducted by SSB.
- The notice for the shortlisted candidate for the SSB interview is given through e-mail or SMS.
- The merit list of the candidate is prepared based on the marks obtained in the interview.
- After qualifying for the SSB interview, the candidates who are declared fit in the medical examination are appointed according to the vacancies available.
How to apply for the Indian Navy SSC IT Branch 2022 Vacancy:
To apply for the Indian Navy SSC IT Branch 2022 Vacancy. you have got to go to the official website of the Indian Navy (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in)
- After you have got success visiting the official website then the home page can open. There you have got to go looking for the applying link, which will be printed terribly shortly so click on it link.
- Now click on the link, a replacement page can open there you have got to enter all the specified details and once the filling is done transfer the specified documents with the applying kind.
- You also have to submit your scanned signature, photograph and id proofs.
- If there’s associate degree application fee then candidates got to pay the specified quantity as associate degree application fee. you’ll be able to pay the applying fee through internet banking, mastercard, debit card.
- After you have got paid the applying fee then click on the Submit Button, then you application are submitted.
Well, it would be better to take a printout of the Application form for future reference. Well, now let’s see the details about the required documents that one needs to have to apply online for Indian Navy SSC IT Branch 2022 Vacancy.
Required Documents to Apply Online:
Well, while applying online, A candidate will be required to have the following documents in a scanned form. Here is the list of the documents:
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Birth certificate
- Any government-issued Id Proof
- Candidate’s recent clicked passport size photograph
- Signature of the candidate
A candidate will also be required to submit a hard copy of the documents during the SSB Interview. Make sure your all documents are ok. A minor issue in documents can create a problem during the documentation round. This is the complete details about the Indian Navy SSC IT Branch 2022 Vacancy. All the candidates who are eligible, they must apply for the vacancy. This is one of the finest vacancy of the Indian Navy.
FAQs For Navy SSC IT Vacancy 2022
Well, the candidates can apply for the vacancy till 10 February 2022.
The age of the candidate must be between 19 years old to 25 years to apply for the vacancy.
The Application is accepted online only. All the eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Website of the Indian Navy.