INET (Indian Navy Entrance Test), its Selection Process and Criteria etc
There area unit some ways to hitch the Indian Navy. One has an Associate in Nursing choice to be a part of the service as Associate in Nursing Engineer, Officer, Sailor or as a technician, etc. Here during this journal, we are going to name the entire details of the INET Examination. INET Indian Navy Entrance Test Examination is conducted by the Indian Navy itself to pick out the officers and engineers. we are going to get to understand the entire choice method, needed Eligibility Criteria, the convenience of vacancy and the way to use online, etc. inspect the entire journal below to induce all the small print relating to the Indian Navy Entrance Test.
INET (Indian Navy Entrance Test)’s recently launched Examination for the candidates to join the service as officers or as Engineer within the Indian Navy service. Earlier the choice wont to be done through the NDA (National Defense Academy) Examination, CDS (Combined Defense Academy) Examination, etc. Indian Army and Indian Air force have their own choice Authority however the Navy didn’t have its own choice Authority. But now, the Indian Navy has launched INET to meet the wants. Let’s see the Examination details, choice Procedure and then, we are going to see the entire eligibility Criteria, etc.
INET Exam Highlights:
|Name of the exam||Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET)|
|Conducting authority||Indian Navy|
|Level of exam||National|
|Post||Short service commission/permanent service commission officers|
|Selection process||INET, Shortlisting, SSB Interview and Medical|
|Number of vacancies||To be notified|
|Exam fees||Rs 215 (SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from fee payment)|
|Exam time||Two hours|
|No. of questions||100 objective-type multiple-choice questions|
|Total marks||100 marks for each section|
|Sections||English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability, General Science, Mathematical Aptitude & General Knowledge|
INET Selection Process:
In order to be qualified for the choice, one can clear 3 phases of choice that’s consist of:
The Written Exam will be conducted in the following cities: Bangalore, Kolkata, Bhopal, Coimbatore, and Vishakhapatnam, etc. All the candidates who would clear the Written Examination can proceed for the SSB Interview so medical checkup at the Military Hospitals.
Selection is predicated on the SSB Interview. it’s the toughest part of Selection. The shortlisting of the candidates for the SSB Interview is finished through the Written Examination. currently, let’s see the eligibility criteria to use online and later we are going to see the course of study and Examination Pattern of the INET 2021 Examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Entrance Test:
Only Indian candidates are allowed to apply for the INET (Indian Navy Entrance Test) Examination. Here area unit the subsequent criteria for INET:
- Only Male candidates are eligible to apply for INET.
- Candidate must have done graduation in B.tech (Bachelor of Technology) or BE (Bachelor of Engineering) from any government recognized Institute or University.
- Candidate must have scored at least 60% in the graduation degree.
- Age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years old and it should not be more than 23 years old on the date of commencement of the course.
- There is no relaxation has been given to any candidate regarding their Caste, Community or Religion, etc.
- Height- a minimum of 157cm. there’s some relaxation in height for the candidates who belong to the unsmooth space like hilly areas. to induce actual details regarding the relief, Check the official website of the Indian Navy as a result of it keeps on dynamic .
- Candidate must be physically fit.
- Candidate’s body must be free from diseases.
This is the entire needed eligibility that’s obligatory to own to use for the INET Vacancy 2021. currently, let’s see the course of study of the INET 2021 Written Examination that one needs to prepare.
Indian Navy Entrance Test Syllabus:
For the Written Examination, One has to prepare four subjects and every subject are going to be for one hundred marks and therefore the total no. of questions would be 100. 25 questions from each subject.. every question would be carrying four marks and one mark would be subtracted for every wrong try. Let’s see the themes that one needs to prepare:
- Logical Reasoning & Numerical Ability
- Mathematical Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Usage of words
- Sentence Completion and Corrections
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Parts of Speech
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Idioms and Phrases
- Active and Passive Voice etc.
Logical Reasoning & Numerical Ability
- Reasoning and Associative Ability
- Coding and Decoding
- Missing Numbers and Series Completion
- Decimal Fraction
- Ratios and Proportion
- Average and Volume
- Time and Work
- Speed and Distance
- Market Price
- Cash Price
- Expenditure Problems
- Profit and Loss
- Percentage, Factoring (LCM and HCF)
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Mensuration Formulas etc.
General Science & Mathematical Aptitude
- Nature of Matter
- Electricity and its Applications
- Force and Gravitation
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Sound and Wave Motion
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry – Carbon and its Compounds
- Periodic Table, Acids
- Bases & Salts
- Nutrition and Health Physiology
- Human Diseases
- Basic Computer Science Arithmetic Ability
- Number Systems, Algebra
- Basic Trigonometry
- Probability and Set Theory.
- History of India
- Geography- Climate / Environment
- Civics – Constitution of India
- Books and Authors
- Defense and Wars
- Important National Facts
- Freedom Movement
- Geographical Neighbors
- Sports and Championships etc
The Written Exam is not easy. There are several books on the market online and Offline which will assist you in covering the whole course of study and provides you with a more robust preparation moreover. Select the proper study material so begin your preparation.
How to prepare for INET Written Exam:
The preparation is often simply done if you’re alert to the competitive examination. If you’re new to the competitive exams, you need to be a part of the coaching Institute in your town and learn the essential techniques and tips to resolve the question in less time and additionally the way to manage time in exams, etc. but you prepare, bear in mind these common points:
- Choose the right study material.
- Make Proper study Routine.
- Always make short notes while studying.
- Take Short Breaks while studying.
- Do not study over.
- Give equal time to each subject.
- Once you are done with your syllabus. Start solving previous year question papers, Sample Paper, Model Papers, etc.
- Manage your time properly so that you could attend maximum questions in the exam.
- Prepare better and do your best in the examination.
INET Upcoming Vacancy:
There are some changes that have been made to the Exam dates. It is conducted only once a year. There is no update that has been done on the official website related to the upcoming INET Examination. It will be released in the first week of January 2022. Keep checking the official website or keep check the Cadets’ Point official website to the latest exams about each exam.
FAQs For INET Indian Navy Entrance
Yes, Every candidate is eligible to apply for the INET Examination.
There are three phases of selection, Written Test, Interview and Medical examination etc.
A male candidate must have 167cm and a female candidate at least 157cm.