INET Selection Process 2021 and Eligibility Criteria
There are many ways to join the Indian Navy as an Officer. Here in this article, we will talk about the entry that has been specially for the selection in the Indian Navy and it is conducted by the Indian navy itself. Here in this article, we will get to know about the INET Selection Process 2021 and Eligibility Criteria etc. To get complete information about this, Check out the complete article below.
INET Selection Process 2021:
Indian Navy Entrance Examination is the latest launched examination of the Indian Navy. The Selection of the candidate will be done in three phase. All the candidates will have to clear each phase of selection individually. Here are the phases of selection that one has to clear:
- Written Examination (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in)
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination etc
After the Application form, All the candidate will have to appear for the Written Examination and only candidate who will pass the written exam will proceed for the SSB Interview and then medical examination.
INET SSB Interview Process:
The SSB interview procedure would be in two phases Stage-1 and Stage-2. A candidate who would pass stage-1 only they would be permitted to appear in Stage 2. STAGE-1 you will be tested in three different manners.
- OIR (Officers Intelligence Rating)
- PPT (Picture Perception Test) &
- DT (Description Test)
This test would complete in one day. The candidate would be shortlisted on the basis of the combined performance. That candidate would be shortlisted will stay there for the next 4 days.
STAGE-2 this stage is conducted for four days. Where you have to pass
- Psychology test
- Group testing Officers tasks,
- Interview and conference.
Navy INET Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must be an Indian.
- Only graduates are allowed to apply for this Vacancy.
- Candidate must have done B.E or B.tech in any discipline for any recognized Institute with physics and mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Candidate age must be between 19 to 24yrs old as per their class 10th mark sheet.
- There is no relaxation has been given to any candidate regarding their caste, community or religion etc. Eligibility Criteria will be the same for all.
Physical Eligibility & Selection Process of INET 2021:
- Height should not be less than 157cm for male and 152cm for female.
Relaxation in Height and Weight. Relaxations in height are permissible to candidates holding domicile of specific regions.
- Your chest should be well developed. Chest expansion must be at least 5cm.
- Candidates should be free from wax (ears), DNS, Hydrocele, defective colour vision, Lasik surgery, over/underweight, piles, gynecomastia etc.
- You should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision charts.
- Minimum 14 dental points with sound teeth.
- Running 2.5km in 15 minutes.
- Push-ups- 15
- Sit-ups- 25
- Chin-ups- 6
- Rope climbing- 3-4 metres etc.
How to prepare for INET Written Exam:
The competition in the defense exams are too much. You will need to prepare very well in order to beat the competition and to join the service. Here are the few points that might be helpful for you in the preparation of the Written Examination.
- Manage your time properly because you would have less time. I think around 1 minute for each question.
- Solve previous year question paper as much as you can.
- Solve the easiest portion first.
- Try to solve the maximum question.
- Don’t waste your time on difficult questions, just skip for the last.
- Prepare your syllabus accordingly, do not study over. OR
- You can join any coaching Institute for a better atmosphere, you can join Cadet’s Point Defence Academy for better preparation. Exams are easy but the competition is tough.
If you are new to the competitive exams. You must join a better Defense Coaching Academy to get trained well for the exams.
This Blog is all about the INET Selection Process 2021 and Eligibility Criteria. If you have the aim of Joining defense, Join the Cadet’s Points Defense Academy to get trained well for your exams and interviews. We have a team of highly qualified teachers and Ex- Defense Officers for the training. Feel free to contact us for any query related to the Defense.