Top 3 Ways to join Indian Navy after 12th
Joining the Indian Navy is the dream of many youngsters, There are many vacancies available after passing class 12th. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the Top 3 ways to join the Indian Navy after the 12th. We will see the complete required eligibility criteria and Selection Process of each entry etc. Check the complete blow below to get the latest details.
Right after passing class 12th, One becomes eligible to apply for the officer’s entry into the Indian Armed forces either its Indian Navy, Indian Army or Indian Airforce etc. The eligibility criteria are almost similar, there is nothing much difference in this. Let’s see the details about each entry that one can opt for after passing class 12th.
How to Join the Indian Navy After 12th (Top 3 Ways):
There are basically three ways to join the Indian Navy after passing class 12th. One becomes eligible to apply for the Indian Navy Entry after passing class 10th. One can apply for the MR Entry after passing class 10th. The MR Stands for the Matrix Recruits. Well, here we will only see the top 3 ways to join the service after passing 12th. Here are the following entries that one can apply for after passing class 12th:
- NDA Entry
- Navy SSR/AA Entry
- Indian Navy B.tech Entry
Through the NDA Entry, one can become an officer in the Indian Navy Service, through the Indian Navy B.tech Entry one can become an Engineer in the service and through the Navy SSR/AA Entry one can become a technical sailor and non-technical sailor etc. Let’s see the details about each entry like selection process and eligibility criteria etc.
NDA Entry to Join Indian Navy:
There is the three-level of exams that one has to clear to be considered for the selection. After the application, A candidate will appear for these selection phases:
- Written Exam by Union Public Service Commission. (www.upsc.gov.in)
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination etc
Here are the details about the required eligibility criteria for NDA which you have to match while you apply for this.
- Candidate must have physics and mathematics in 10+2.
- If you are in class 12th. Then too you can apply.
- Candidate must have 60% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) on the 12th board.
- The age of the candidates must be between 16.5 to 19 yrs old.
- There is no relaxation that has been given to any caste or any religion.
- The age limit is same for the all the categories.
- Candidate height must be 157cm or more than that.
- Chest expansion should be 5cm or more than that.
- The candidate should do not have a knock-knee problem.
- Your elbow should not be turned in the outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Candidate must have proper BMI (Body Mass Index) etc.
This is the defence and you are applying for the post of officer. There are many Physical standards for this. I have shared a few that are very common but can be a good reason for rejection. if you have an aim to join the Indian Armed forces. You will need to be physically and medically fit all the time. A minor mistake can ruin your career in your defence.
Indian Navy B.tech Entry Scheme:
Through the Indian Navy B.tech Entry Scheme, One can become an Engineer in the Indian Navy Service. Here are the details about the selection process and eligibility criteria. The Selection of the candidates is done in three phases, Here are the followings:
- Shortlisting of the candidates.
- SSB Interview
- Medical Exam etc.
There is no written exam in this entry, The Selection is based on the SSB Interview, The shortlisting of the candidate for the SSB Interview will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the class 12th exam.
- A candidate must have passed class 12th in Science stream with Minimum 70% marks.
- A candidate must have appeared for the JEE Examination
- The age of the candidate should be at least 18 years old and it should not be more than 21 years old etc.
This is one of the finest ways to become an engineer in the Indian Navy service. Now let’s see the Sailor’s entry into the service after the 12th.
SSB Interview Training by CPDA
Indian Navy SSR/AA Entry:
Through the Indian Navy SSR/AA Vacancy, one can join the technical & Non-technical Branches of the Indian Navy Service. This is also the best way to join the Indian Navy after the 12th. The Selection of the candidate through this will be done on the basis of the three phases of selection. One will need to clear the:
- Computer-Based Examination,
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations etc
The Eligibility Criteria for the Indian Navy SSR and Navy AA Vacancy is a bit different. Here is the required educational qualification for the SSR and AA Entry:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- For AA (Artificer Apprentice) Candidate must have Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science at 10+2 level.
- For SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) Candidates must have Physics, Math’s, Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science at 10+2 level.
- For both the vacancies candidate age should be between 17 to 20 on the day of enrollment.
This is the complete educational criteria and age limit required for the vacancy. In order to apply for any defence vacancy. It is mandatory to be fit and fine in all manner. A minor mistake or problem in the medical or physical can be a reason for rejection.
Which is the best Way to Join Indian Navy after 12th:
The Indian Navy B.tech Entry Scheme is one of the finest ways to join the Indian Navy after the 12th service. As there is no written exam and selection is based on the SSB Interview, One just has to prepare for the Interview. Well, the SSB Interview is not that easy, The preparation for this must be done in a very good manner.
The Cadet’s Point is one of the finest defence academies to prepare for the defence examination. To get more details, You can click on the given link below:
Why Choose CPDA for Defense Exam Preparations
FAQs For Ways To Join Indian Navy After 12th
Yes, One can apply for MR entry after the 10th.
To be an officer, One can apply for the NDA Entry or Navy B.tech Entry etc after the 12th.
No, the minimum qualification is class 12th science.
Anybody who has passed class 12th with Science and have age between 16. years old to 19 years old etc.
[…] are many ways to join the Indian Navy, One can join the service as an Officer or as a sailor. Here in this blog, We will get to know […]
[…] are many ways to join the Indian Navy. All the candidates who have passed class 10th or 12th are eligible to apply for the Indian Navy […]