MNS Selection Process 2021 and Eligibility Criteria
Military Nursing Service Exam is conducted by the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) for the selection of the Nurses into the Indian Army Service. Here in this article, We will get to know about the MNS 2021 Selection Process and the required eligibility to apply for the vacancy. Check out the complete article below:
Recently, the notification has been released on the official website for the MNS 2021 recruitment. You can visit the website to get the details. Here are the some important dates related to the MNS 2021 Notification:
- Online Application has been begun from: 17th February 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10th March 2021
- Exam Date: April 2021
- Admit Card Date: A week before examination.
The Application form will be accepted online only. You will need to visit the official website to apply online. Now let’s see the details of MNS 2021 Selection process and required eligibility criteria etc.
MNS 2021 Selection Process:
The Selection of the candidates will be done on three phases. One will have to appear for the following phases:
- Written Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
The Selection is based on the Written Examination so the written Exam will not be easy. All the candidates who would cleat the Written Examination will proceed for the next phase of selection which is Personal Interview and then Medical Examination.
The personal Interview is just like a formal Interview. Make sure that you do not stammer while speaking. With just a good Attitude and talking sense, You can easily clear the Interview. The Medical Examination will be done at the Military Hospital by the Army Doctors.
Eligibility Criteria for MNS Exam:
In order to apply for the MNS vacancy one must match with the following eligibility Criteria given below:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Female candidates, who are divorced / legally separated / unmarried/widowed, can apply for the Indian Army BSC Nursing 2021 Entrance Examination without diligence.
- The candidate should be born between 01 October 1995 – 30 September 2003 with both these dates.
- The candidate should have successfully passed 10+2 or its equivalent with subjects like Biology (Botany and Zoology), Chemistry, Physics and English.
- In the 10+2 or equivalent examination, the candidate should have scored more than 50%.
- Candidate should get regular education from statutory recognized board or body.
- Those who are in their final year can also apply for the exam but they have to get more than 50% marks and fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- These candidates, who have been selected should present proof of passing the qualifying examination showing the requisite subject and marks.
- Those who wish to apply for MNS BSc 2021 should fulfil the physical standards given below.
- X-ray report of Chest and USG (Pelvis) of abdomen and pelvis.
- The minimum height of the candidates should be 152 cm.
- Whereas, the minimum height of women candidates coming from the Northeast region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, should be 148 cm.
There is no relaxation has been given to any candidate regarding their Caste, Community or religion. It will be same for all. There are some relaxation in height for the candidates who belongs to Gorkhas or Northern-Eastern region etc. You must visit the official website to get the exact information about this because it keeps on changing every year.
How to Apply for MNS Vacancy:
In order to apply for the vacancy. All the candidates who are eligible can visit the official website of the Indian Army or AFMC (Armed forces Medical College).
Click on the Flashing Notification of the MNS. You will be re-directed to the form page. Read the Instruction before the Application form and fill-up the form accordingly. You will need to have some documents in Scanned form like Aadhaar Card, Pan Card (If Available), high School Marksheet, Intermediate Marksheet and Caste Certificate (if have any).
After filling up the application form, click on to the Submit button and pay the application form fees. The fee can be paid via debit Card, Credit Card or through the Net banking etc. After the successfully submission of the application form, Take A print out of the Application form for future reference.
This Blog is all about the MNS Selection Process 2021 and Eligibility Criteria If you have the aim of Joining defence, Join the Cadet’s Points Defense Academy (www.cadetspointdefenceacademy.com) to get trained well for your exams and interviews. We have a team of highly qualified teachers and Ex- Defence Officers for the training. Feel free to contact us for any query related to the Defence.