Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Admit Card 2021 Download
The Indian Coast Guard gas many vacancies to join the service. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the details of Indian Coast Guard’s latest vacancy and How to Download Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Admit Card 2021 etc.
The Selection of the candidate will be done through the phases of selection process, One will need to appear for the Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination etc
Download Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Admit Card 2021:
A candidate will need to clear the Written Examination which is a Computer-Based Online Examination and all the candidates who would clear this phase will proceed for the Physical Fitness test and then medical Examination etc. Let’s see the complete details about the latest vacancy 2021 and details related to the selection etc.
Total Number of Vacancy:
How to Download Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Admit Card 2021:
To download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik GD / Navik DB Admit Card 2021. One will need to visit the official website of the Exam conducting Authority. Go to the official website and follow the procedure as said below:
- Click the link www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- After getting the link, click on Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik GD / Navik DBAdmit Card 2021.
- After clicking on the Admit Card, candidates will be redirected to the Login page.
- On the Login page, fill in the details like Registration No/ Email ID, DOB/Password, and Captcha Code (if specified).
- After filling in the details, candidates will be able to download their Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik GD / Navik DB Admit Card 2021.
Candidates are recommended to download and take the print out of their admit card. Do not forget to bring your admit card along with you to the examination hall. All the candidates will appear for the Written Examination.
Syllabus of Written Exam:
All the Questions will be asked in the objective form with Multiple choice Answer. Now let’s see the complete syllabus of the Written Examination. One will have to prepare the four Subjects for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD/ Navik DB/Navik GD etc. Here are the following subjects.
- General Knowledge
- Reasoning Aptitude
- The disciplined subject of your selected streams.
- Sentence Improvement
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Test
- Latest Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Politics
- Books & Authors
- Awards, etc
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
Disciplined Subjects: here in this, You will be asked from your discipline that you have selected like mechanical, Electrical, Information technology, etc. All the questions will be asked from your selected Subjects and you have to attend only those that are related to your streams.
Physical Fitness Test:
- 1.6km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squats up.
- 10 push-ups.
- The minimum height is 157cm. reduction in Height for the candidate who belongs from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the central govt. order.
- Chest expansion should be 5cm and well proportioned.
- Weight should be standard as per your height.
- Hearing should be normal.
- Eyesight should be 6/36.
- A permanent body Tattoo is not allowed on any part of the body. If the candidate belongs to the tribal area community then tattoos are allowed only on the inner face and inner arms as per the central govt. Rule.
This Blog is all about the Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Admit Card 2021 Download. If you have the aim of Joining defence, Join the Cadet’s Points Defense Academy (www.cadetspointdefenceacademy.com) to get trained well for your exams and interviews. We have a team of highly qualified teachers and Ex- Defence Officers for the training. Feel free to contact us for any query related to the Defence.