There are many ways to join the Indian Navy. Indian Navy Selection Board has recently released the vacancy to join the Indian Navy Technical branches. All the candidates who are eligible for this can apply for this. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the Indian Navy B.tech Entry 2022. We will get to know the complete required eligibility criteria that are mandatory to have to apply for the vacancy and its complete selection process. Here are some important dates related to the vacancy.
- Application Begin: 27/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08/02/2022
- Merit List Issued: Notified Soon
Indian Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry 2022 Online Form:
The Indian Navy B.tech Entry 2022 is released and controlled by the Naval Selection Board. Through this Entry, One can become an engineer in the Indian Navy Service. After passing class 12th, One can apply for this entry. After you clear the selection phase, You will pursue b.tech for 4 years under the Indian Navy training. There are some required criteria as well that is mandatory to have to apply for the entry.
Required Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must have done class 12th with physics, chemistry, and mathematics with a minimum of 70% marks and at least 50% marks in English.
- To apply for this vacancy, A candidate must have appeared in the JEE Mains Examination.
- The Selection of the application form will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the JEE mains Examination.
- In order to get shortlisted, make sure to score good marks in JEE mains Exam.
- The age of the candidate must not be less than 17 years old while applying for this and it should not be more than 19.5 years old on the date of commencement of the course.
This is the required eligibility Criteria which is mandatory to have to apply for this. Well, You might be thinking that what is JEE Mains and Advanced Examination is. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is a conducting body that conducts the entrance exam for the selection of candidates into a top engineering college. In order to get a government engineering college in India. It is mandatory to clear the JEE advance exam. Now, Let’s see the selection process of the Indian Navy B.tech Entry 2022.
Indian Navy B.tech Entry 2022 Selection Process:
As we discussed in the Eligibility Section that the first phase of selection will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the JEE mains Examination. All the candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks will proceed for the SSB Interview. Basically, the selection is purely based on the SSB Interview, and those who clear SSB Interview will appear for the Medical exam at the Military hospitals. The Selection is like this:
- Shortlisting of the candidate
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
To get recommended for SSB Interview, Make sure that you perform well in the JEE mains Examination. Score better so that you could get shortlisted. Now let’s see the medical requirement in this entry and as you can see the details of the latest notification of the Indian Navy B.tech Entry.
Required Medical and Physical Criteria:
Not just Indian Navy B.tech ENtry 2022, to join any Armed forces in India. It is mandatory to be fit and free from any major-minor disease. A minor mistake in the medical examination can cause temporary rejection. In the medical examination, the candidate’s complete body will be examined under the supervision of military doctors. Well, this is a long process. Let’s see some required physical Criteria for this entry.
- The height of the candidate should not be less than 162 cm. There is some relaxation that has been given height for the candidate who belongs to any special region like Manipur, Hilly areas, etc.
- The chest should be well developed and must minimum expansion of five cm.
- Your bones and joint must be in proper shape. No major-minor defect will be considered.
- You should not have a knock knee problem.
- Your elbow must not be turned in the outer direction for more than 15*.
These are some common requirements for the Indian Navy B.tech Entry 2022. You must prepare well for Medical Exam. You have a dream of joining the armed forces, making sure that you are eating healthy, and doing regular exercise to stay fit and active.
How to apply for Navy B.tech Entry 2022:
To apply for the Indian Navy B.tech Cadet Entry Scheme. You will need to visit the official website of the Indian Navy.
- Go to the website: Click Here
- Find the B.tech Entry Notification.
- Do sign-up and register your email ID or Phone number.
- Fill the application form and mention all the details.
- Submit the documents that are asked to submit.
- After this proceed further and pay the application form fees.
- After the successful submission of the application form, you will get the enrollment number or registration number. Keep that number safe, that would help you to check your result.
The process is simple. You need to laptop with an Internet connection and some scanned documents to fill-up the form. Or you can also visit any cyber cafe to fill out the form. I hope you got the complete details about the Indian Navy B.tech Entry 2022. Well, to prepare better for the examination, you can join the Cadet’s Point Defence Academy to prepare under the guidance of the Naval Officers and Examiners. Check the Official Website of the CPDA to get more details about the courses and facilities.
FAQs For Navy B.Tech Entry 2022
Yes, Candidates will be shortlisted for the SSB Interview on the basis of the marks scored in the JEE (Joint Entrance Exam).
Indian navy Selects candidates after 12th for B.tech Entry. All the selected candidates pursue the B.tech at the Reputed naval engineering college and join the Indian Navy as an Engineer after the completion of the course.
A candidate must be between 17 years old to 19.5 years old to apply for the B.tech Entry.