There are many ways to join the Indian Navy. All the candidates who have passed class 10th or 12th are eligible to apply for the Indian Navy vacancies. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment 2022. We will get to know about the required criteria, selection procedure, examination and complete process to apply for the vacancy online. Here are some basic details regarding the vacancy:
|Notification||Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment|
|Last Date of Submission||30th Sep 2022|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|No. of Vacancies||49|
Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment 2022:
The vacancy of the Indian Navy Civilian recruitment 2022 has been released under the Indian Navy Selection Authority. In order to apply for the vacancy, A candidate will have to visit the Official Website of the Indian Navy. There are multiple posts have been offered under the same vacancy. Here are the details about the posts that are being offered under the vacancy:
|Library & Information Assistant||6|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||40|
Now let’s see the details about the Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment 2022 required educational qualification and age limit criteria to apply for the vacancy.
Required Educational Qualification:
There are basically three different posts being offered in the Indian Navy Civilian recruitment. the educational qualification requirement is a bit different. Here are the details about each post:
Staff Nurse (Erstwhile Nurse/Civilian Sister)
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Certificate of training in an approved Hospital as a Nurse
- Registered as a fully trained nurse in Medical and Surgical Nursing and Midwifery
- Knowledge of Hindi or local language
Library & Information Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognised University or Institute
- Two years of professional experience in a Library under the Central or State Government Autonomous or Statutory organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognised Research or Educational Institution.
- Desirable: Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Matriculation from a recognized Board/Institution and knowledge of first-line maintenance.
- Must possess a driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) & Motor Cycles.
- One-year practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) driving.
Age Limit Criteria:
The age limit criteria are a bit similar but then too, it is different what one has to follow to apply for the Indian Navy Civilian Vacancy 2022:
- Staff Nurse (Erstwhile Nurse/Civilian Sister): Between 18 – 45 years
- Library & Information Assistant: Not exceeding 30 years
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): Between 18-25 years
There is no relaxation in an age that has been mentioned anywhere as per the Official website. Then too, it would be better to check the official notification before you opt to apply for the vacancy.
- Shortlisting of Applications.
- Scheme of Written Examination.
- Driving Test.
- Document Verification.
Indian Navy Civilian Exam Pattern:
|Numerical Ability/ Logical Reasoning||15||15|
One must prepare for the exam in a better manner. The preparation can be done at CPDA at best. Join the CPDA and get trained under the experts who have been in the Indian Navy and now giving training at CPDA. Now let’s see the process to apply for the vacancy.
How to apply for Navy Civilian Recruitment 2022:
The will dates can follow the steps below to fill out the Indian Navy Civilian form 2022.
- The Application ought to air plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality the paper should to be used) either showing neatness written or typewritten as per the prescribed format (see below),
- Affix the newest passport size colour photograph punctually self-attested on the front aspect while not defacing.
- The envelope should clearly be superscribed on the highest as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF employees NURSE/LIBRARY & data ASSISTANT/CIVILIAN MOTOR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE) and class (i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ESM)
- It ought to be sent by (Registered/Speed post only) to The commissioned naval officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western military service Command, Ballard Estate, close to Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001
Documents required to apply for the vacancy:
- 2 extra Passport size images in Blue Background with no spectacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes (should be pinned within the application form) and self-attested on the reverse aspect of the photograph. The photograph ought to match the photograph affixed within the form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates of relevant instructional qualifications and self-attested copies of upper qualifications, if any.
- Self-attested copy of proof of date of birth (10th certificate or Birth Certificate). solely Matriculation/SSC/Birth Certificate issued by the involved Education Board/Competent Authority are going to be thought-about as proof of Date of Birth.
- The OBC/SC/ST candidates conjointly enclose the newest copy of the Caste Certificate punctually self-attested for claiming age/other relaxation and manufacturing the initial Certificate on demand.
- a replica of the candidate’s testimonial in support of the candidate’s experience/proficiency just in case the candidate is applying against a post requiring experience/proficiency.
- a replica of certificate punctually indicating the proof of military man issued by the Competent Authority with application and manufacture original on demand.
- The advantage of reservation beneath EWS is often availed upon production of associate degree financial gain and quality.
- the govt Servants are to surround a self-attested copy of the No Objection Certificate from the leader with the appliance and manufacture the initial on demand.
- The format of relevant certificates is out there on the military service website @indiannavy.nic.in at (Personnel>Civilian).
- An addressed envelope of size 23×13 cm with postage of Rs. 45/- appendant thereto.
- (m) All military personnel applying for the post ought to forward endeavour as per DoP&T OM 36034/2/91-Estt (SCT) dated 03 April 1991 to avail mature relaxation.
This is the complete details about the Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment 2022. Make sure to check the official website before you opt to apply for the vacancy.
FAQs For Navy Civilian Recruitment 2022
All the candidates who are eligible can apply till 30th September 2022. Make sure to apply before 5pm. No forms will be accepted after 5pm.
There is a total number of 49 posts have been offered in the vacancy which as Staff Nurse 03, Library and information assistant 06 and Driver 40 etc.
No, there is no requirement for Application form fees. It is completely free of cost. Check the official notification to get more details about this.