Agnipath could be a ground-breaking Human Resource Management system for the Indian militia and the Indian Army. Candidates chosen through the Agnipath theme within the Indian Navy are going to be referred to as Agniveers of the Indian Navy. Agniveers would be an actual Navy rank, distinct from the other current rank. Here in this article, we will get to know about the Navy Women Agniveer Recruitment 2022 and what are the required criteria that one needs to have to apply for the vacancy etc.
Indian Navy Women Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
Indian Navy has released the Short notification and Post Wise Eligibility Details for the Agniveer SSR & Agniveer MR recruitment under Nausena Bharti Agneepath scheme 2022-23. Any youth whose age is between 17.5 to 23 years and who comes from any state/city in India can apply in this Indian Navy Women Agniveer Recruitment 2022. For more details about the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR/AA Vacancy 2022 read the full notification and apply only after that.
There is no active vacancy for this post. But it is supposed to be released every year in the month of June to August. Wait for the vacancy and also keep on checking the official website to get the latest information about the vacancy.
All Agniveers recruited within the Indian Navy would come to Service for four years. Agniveer who left the military, on the opposite hand, would be offered the chance to rejoin the military within the regular cadre-supported organisational criteria and standards established by the military. the abilities of every Navy Agniveer are going to be documented in an exceeding certificate which will be placed on his resume.
Required Eligibility Criteria:
There are basically two posts being offered in the Indian Navy Women Recruitment 2022 which are SSR & MR vacancies. The required criteria are a bit different. Here are the details about each recruiting post:
|Post Name||Indian Navy Agniveer SSR & Agniveer MR Eligibility|
|Agniveer SSR||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.|
|Agniveer MR (Chef / Steward / Hygienist)||Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
- Minimum Age: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years.
- Age as per Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Rules etc.
Check the complete details about the relaxation criteria in the official notification to be sure about this. The relaxation criteria in age keep on changing every year.
Physical & Medical Criteria for Navy Women Agniveer Recruitment:
- Navy Agniveer Height: 152 cms for Female
- Navy Agniveer Running: 1.6 Km. Completed 8 Minutes for Female
- Navy Agniveer Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak): 15 times for Females
- Navy Agniveer Bent Knee Sit-ups: 10 Times (Only for Female)
Agnipath could be a ground-breaking Human Resource Management system for the Indian militia and the Indian Army. Candidates chosen through the Agnipath theme within the Indian Navy are going to be referred to as Navy women Agniveer 2022.
- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
- Unfit candidates will be referred to MH for specialist review. Candidates are to report to the designated Military Hospital within 5 days from referral and review medical exam to be completed by Military Hospital within 14 days as per policy.
Indian Navy Benefits of Agniveer Scheme 2022:
- Indian young people whose age is between 17.5 to 23 years can apply in this Indian Navy Agneepath SSR Agniveer & MR Agniveer scheme 2022-23.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) for a period of four years.
- The candidates who become Agniveer will get a 10% reservation in recruitment in Assam Rifles after 4 years & CAPF.
- Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh and other states will also give preference to Agniveer in police department recruitment.
- LIC (Life Insurance): Navy Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Navy.
- Navy Agniveer Leave: Annual: 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
There are no charges that have been mentioned anywhere that one has to pay to fill up the application online for the Indian Navy Women Agniveer Recruitment 2022 for the post SSR & MR. All the candidates who are eligible can apply online for the vacancy by visiting the Official Website of the Indian Navy Selection Authority.
FAQs For Navy Women Agniveer Recruitment
The Selection will be done in three phases. One has to clear the Written Examination, Physical Test Medical Exam etc.
The age of the candidate must be at least 17.5 years old to 23 years old as per the details mentioned in the notification.
As per the official notification, A candidate will be given a handsome amount of 30,000/- per month.