The NDA Exam is conducted two times a year. Once in the month of April-May and second in the month of September-October etc. All the candidates who have applied for the NDA /2022 examination can download the admit card to appear in the examination. Here in this article, we will share with you the complete details about the ND 1/2022 Admit Card, How to download NDA Admit etc. Check the complete blog below to get complete information about this.
Well, the NDA exam is all the way tough and a candidate will have to prepare very better in order to clear the examination. Here we will get to know the complete details about the NDA 1/2022 Written examination and how to prepare for the examination etc.
NDA 1/2022 Admit Card:
Well, before we jump into admit card download process, let’s see some details about the NDA Examination, its pattern and syllabus etc. In the Exam pattern and all other details, There are no changes that have been made in the NDA Exams. It will be completely the same as it is for the male candidates. Here are the details about the NDA Exam:
|Exam Name||NDA & NA|
|Full form of NDA||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Eligibility Criteria||Unmarried male/female candidates can apply|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number of cities for exam centres||75|
|Exam helpdesk||011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543|
How to Download NDA 1/2022 Admit Card:
The process to download NDA 1/2022 Admit Card is very simple. One just has to visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission and follow the process as mentioned below:
- Go to the official website: Click Here
- Click on the NDA Notification Link, you will be redirected to the Login Page.
- You can log in to your account by Email ID or Username and password that you had set while applying.
- After the login, Admit Card will be open in the new tab.
- Take a coloured print of Admit Card and also download that on your PC.
The steps to download NDA 1/2022 Admit Card is simple. All the candidates will need to carry Admit Card. Nobody will be allowed in the examination hall without Admit Card. You may also need ID proof like an AAdhar Card, Voter ID, PAN card, etc, or any other ID that can prove your identity and also make sure that the spelling of your name must be the same in the Admit Card as it is in the ID Card. Now let’s talk about the Written Exam Pattern of NDA and how to prepare for the NDA 2022 Examination.
NDA Written Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
The Exam Pattern and the Latest NDA Syllabus 2022 is pretty much similar, there is no chance that has been made. Here are the details are given below.
|General Ability Test (English)||200|
|General Ability Test (General Knowledge)||400|
- All the Questions would be in objective form with Multiple Choice Answers.
- There would be two papers in the examination Maths and GAT. The marking scheme would be a bit different.
- There is also negative marking. 0.33% marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Each question of the math section would carry 2.5 marks and the GAT section will carry 4 marks.
Latest NDA Syllabus 2022:
In the Written Examination, One will need to clear the two papers, Mathematics and General Ability Test. Here is the latest NDA Syllabus 2022:
- Matrics and determinants
- Analytical Geometry of two of three-dimension
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equation
- Vector Algebra
GAT (General Ability test):
- General Knowledge and Awareness
- Current Affairs etc.
This is the complete syllabus of the examination that one has to prepare. For the preparation, you can take the help of Cadets Point Defense Academy. We have the best staff and Ex- Defense Examiners for the training and education. The Syllabus of the NDA is broad and hard to cover the entire syllabus at a time. You need to have a proper mentor for the preparation. Join the academy and get trained well for the exam.
NDA Average Cutoff marks:
The cutoff marks of any examination depend on many factors like level of Paper toughness, the number of students who have appeared for the examination and the number of seats available in the examination etc. The Written Exam of NDA is for 900 marks and usually who scores 400 or more than that clears the examination.
The SSB Interview is also for 900 marks. It is hard to score marks in the SSB Interview as compared to the Written Examination. Including the marks of the Written Exam and SSB Interview, the All India Merit is made. A candidate who scores 750 or close to 800 or even more usually clears the selection phase.
Remember: All the estimated calculation is given to you on the basis of last year’s examination and cutoff. It may change this year. It may hike or go down etc.
Tips to prepare for NDA 1/2022 Exam:
- The first student has to mark a good study plan. Remember one thing this exam is not too hard you just have to be clear with the 10+2 syllabus.
- You can also take help from some NDA books also. Or you can take some NDA coaching classes at the Cadets Point Defense Academy is one of the best coachings for the NDA Exam preparation.
- Make shorts note while you are studying. So that you revise it at the end time of preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers, Mock Test papers, Sample Question Papers etc.
- If you do not have enough time for the preparation then just solve the previous year’s question papers as much as you can.
Hope you got the details about the NDA 1/2021 Admit Card. Prepare all the way better for the examination. Competition is too much. Join the CPDA to get better training and education regarding the examination. CPDA has a team of ex-defence officers and examiners who prepare the candidates and make them all able to crack the examination.
FAQs For NDA 1/2022 Admit Card
Join the academy and get trained under the officers and Ex-defense examiners etc. The preparation can be done at home as well but only if one has proper knowledge about the exam. Choose the best study materials and make proper time schedules for preparation etc.
Yes, there is no entry in the NDA without Written Exam. The Written Exam is the very first phase of selection. After clearing this, One will proceed for the SSB Interview and then Medical Exam etc.
No, you wouldn’t be allowed to carry any digital product in the examination hall. It is mandatory to carry a hard copy of the NDA 1/2022 Admit Card.