Indian Army TGC 36 Merit List: 72 Candidates Recommended
Army TGC 36 Merit List: 72 Candidates Recommended:The Application form for the Technical Graduate course has been recent. Here are some details related to the vacancy after that we will get to see the TGC 36 Merit List.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army|
|Advt. No.||TGC 136|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100- 177500/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||June 9, 2022|
List of Engineering Courses Allowed:Well, you may be aware of this that there are many different streams as well that are being offered through the vacancy. Here are some details:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc.
- Electronics & Telecom
- Electronics & Communications
- Satellite Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation
- Micro Electronics and Microwave.
Download TGC 36 Merit List in PDF:In order to check the complete TGC 36 Merit List. A candidate is requested to download the PDF in their system from the given link below: CPDA. If you are not aware of the Shortlisting criteria for the SSB Interview of the TGC entry. You can check below.
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream.
- After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of the Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-served basis, up to a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- What is the Army Medical Exam and How to prepare for this phase of selection?
- How to Prepare for Armed Forces Medical Examination
- Indian Army Tattoo Policy 2021, Are Tattoos Allowed in Army, Navy or Airforce