UP Police SI 2023 Check Subject-Wise Syllabus & Exam Pattern
UP Police will announce 2023 SI notification. While exam dates are pending, review UP Police SI Syllabus and pattern. Understand key topics for focused study. Know exam sections and nature. Written test dates will be available shortly. Begin prep now for an advantageous edge. Delve into the comprehensive UP Police SI Syllabus and exam pattern article.
The UP Police Sub Inspector exam syllabus is generally consistent each year. The 2022 syllabus serves as a reference. Any updates will be reflected here. The written exam has four papers: General Hindi, General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, and Mental Aptitude / Intelligence / Reasoning. The comprehensive syllabus and covered topics for UP Police SI are provided below.
|UP Police SI Syllabus 2023 (Expected)|
|Law & Constitution||
|Mental Ability Test||
UP Police SI Exam Pattern 2023 (Expected)
The UP Police Exam Pattern for 2023 will remain unchanged if not notified earlier. Here is the Exam pattern followed in the 2022 Examination. The UP Police SI exam will be an online-based objective-type exam. Candidates need to clear this stage in order to qualify for the next stage of the selection process. The UP Police SI exam pattern is as follows.
|Basic Law/Constitution/General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude/IQ/Reasoning Ability||40||100|
- Each question will carry 2.5 marks and there shall no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The candidates will have to score at least 35% marks in each section and overall 50% marks.
- The exam will be an online-based objective-type exam.
- The exam will be of four different papers (General Hindi, Law & Constitution, General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, and Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning).
- The exam will consist of 400 marks.
Below mentioned are the expected physical standards for the post of UP Police SI. Go through the table carefully
|Category||Height (Expected)||Chest (Expected)|
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
- Female Candidates should at least weigh 40 kgs.
- Male Candidates should have a minimum of 5 cms of chest expansion.
Physical Efficiency Test 2023 (PET)
Candidates who clear the Physical Standard test will qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates have to cover a certain distance in a specific time period, details of which are mentioned below
- Male – 4.8 KMs in 28 minutes.
- Female – 2.4 KMs in 16 minutes.
Click on the link to watch the full video of :