The NDA Exam is conducted for the selection of the officers into the Indian Armed Forces. A candidate can become an officer in the Indian Army, Indian Navy as well as in the Indian Airforce etc. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the UPSC NDA 2/2022 notification that has been released. All the candidates who are eligible for this can apply online through the official website. Here are some important dates related to the NDA Exam 2/2022.
- Application Begin: 18/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 07/06/2022 up to 06:00 PM only
- Fee Payment Last Date: 07/06/2022
- Exam Held on: 04/09/2022
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
UPSC NDA 2/2022 Notification Details:
|Examination||National Defence Academy II|
|Examination Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|NDA Examination Fee||₹100/-|
|Application Form Start Date||18 May 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||07 June 2022|
|Application Withdrawal Date||—–|
|Admit Card||Three Weeks Before The Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Examination Date||04 September 2022|
Total Number of Vacancies in NDA 2/2022 Notification:
|Indian Air Force||120|
|Indian Naval Academy||30|
Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA:
Here are the details about the required eligibility criteria as mentioned in the UPSC NDA 2/2022 Notification which you have to match while applying for the vacancy:
- Candidate must have physics and mathematics in 10+2.
- If you are in class 12th. Then too you can apply.
- Candidate must have 60% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) on the 12th board.
- The age of the candidates must be between 16.5 to 19 yrs old for male candidates.
- The age of the female candidates must be at least 15.7 years old to 18.7 years old.
- There is no relaxation that has been given to any caste or any religion.
- The age limit is same for the all the categories.
- Candidate height must be 157cm or more than that.
- Chest expansion should be 5cm or more than that.
- The candidate should not have a knock-knee problem.
- Your elbow should not be turned in the outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Candidate must have proper BMI (Body Mass Index) etc.
This is the defence and you are applying for the post of officer. There are many Physical standards for this. I have shared a few that are very common but can be a good reason for rejection. if you have an aim to join the Indian Armed forces. You will need to be physically and medically fit all the time. A minor mistake can ruin your career in your defence.
UPSC NDA Selection Process 2/2022:
As per the NDA 1 2022 Notification, there is the three-level of exams that one has to clear to be considered for the selection. After the application, A candidate will appear for these selection phases:
- Written Exam by Union Public Service Commission. (www.upsc.gov.in)
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination etc.
The Written Test is the first phase of selection and but the SSB Interview is the main phase of selection. Actually, the selection is based on the SSB Interview. The Shortlisting of the candidate for the SSB Interview is done through the Written Test and after the SSB Interview, there would be a medical test under the supervision of the Military Doctors. These are the phases that are mandatory to clear to get selected for the National Defense Academy.
NDA Written Exam Details:
As you know, there are two papers in the examination. The Patterns of both papers are a bit different. Here are the details about that:
|Papers:||Mathematics||General Ability Test|
|Exam Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|No. of sections||1||2 (English and General Knowledge)|
|Total no. of questions||120||150|
|Total marks||300||600 (English (200) + GK (400))|
|Marking scheme||2.5 for correct and -0.83 for incorrect||4 for correct and -1.33 for incorrect|
|Medium||English and Hindi||English for the English section. English and Hindi for the GK section|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
How to apply for UPSC NDA 2/2022 Notification:
To apply for this entry, One needs to visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission as the Written Exam of NDA is conducted through UPSC. Visit the official website and follow the step by step process below:
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 18/05/2022 to 07/06/2022.
- Candidate Read the NDA II Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in NDA Apply Online 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
List of NDA 2/2022 Exam Centres:
Here is the list of NDA Exam Centers as mentioned in the UPSC NDA 2/2022 notification. A candidate is free to choose the centre as per his/her comfort. One has to choose at least three centres out of which, one will be allotted.
The selection phases of NDA may seem easy but it is not easy at all. One has to prepare well to clear the NDA Selection round. If you are applying for the NDA Entry, make sure that you are physically and medically fit in all manners. I hope you got the complete details about the UPSC NDA 2/2022 Notification. To get the official notification, check the official website of the UPSC.
FAQs For UPSC NDA 2/2022 Notification
Yes, For the NDA 2 2022 notification, Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for this.
The NDA 2 2022 Written Exam is scheduled to be conducted on the 4th of September 2022.
The age of the female candidates should not be less than 15.7 years old to 18.7 years old etc.
Yes, A candidate who is pursuing class 12th is eligible to apply for the vacancy.